The 7 Months Box
At around 7 months, many babies seem to turn into mini detectives - examining everything in great detail as they begin to understand that one thing may relate to another thing. In this box we have included some activities to encourage your little one to use two items together or join separate parts to make a whole. There are also activities to support independent eating and drinking as your little one continues on their weaning journey as well as some handy tips to ease the frustrations of teething.
What's in the box?
- A multicoloured wooden xylophone to help your mini musician to see how using two objects together produces results.
- A gorgeously squidgy natural rubber teether in the shape of a big friendly dinosaur. It's also great for bathtime fun as it has no hole so will stay compeletely mould free.
- An amazing slanted cup - cleverly designed so that your baby learns to drink independently with ease.
- A beautiful wooden puzzle with easy to grasp knobbed pieces, large shapes and real photographs of their favourite fruits.
- Our detailed play guide which tells you all about your baby's development around this age as well as hints and ideas about how to introduce the activities to your child.
Good news! Shipping is free on all of our boxes!
Sorry but we are unable to ship to addresses outside of mainland UK at the moment.