The 19 Months Box
The 19 months box has been put together for your little one's growing curiosity as they move into a stage when they want to do everything by themselves and are incredibly focussed on categorising and organising. By using all of the suggested activities in the box you will be well on the way to supporting your toddler's independence as well as helping them to refine their fine motor skills and add to their ever expanding vocabulary!
What's in the box?
- A pom-pom transfer game; two little buckets, a pair of chunky tweezers and lots of soft, woolly pom-poms to strengthen the muscles of the hands and explore the idea of completing a task.
- A gorgeously soft, natural beechwood hairbrush, just the right size for your little one to handle as they begin to find out about self-care.
- A super-cute wooden birds nest with multi-coloured eggs and chicks for your little one to experiment with shape and size and begin to apply learning by trial and error.
- A book all about feelings with fantastic, clear images of facial expressions on all your little one's favourit animal friends. Spending time together sharing this book will give your toddler lots of opportunities and the vocabulary to express their emotions.
- A detailed play guide which tells you all about your little one's developmental journey so far and what to expect from them in the coming weeks. There are asctivity cards for every item in the box which gives suggestions on how to use the toys to encourage and promote specific aspects of your child's development as well as lots of ideas for further learning opportunities.
Good news! Shipping is free on all of our boxes!
Sorry but we are unable to ship to addresses outside of mainland UK at the moment.