The 13 Months Box
This box is all about saying hello to the toddler your baby is becoming ... ! Your little one is probably on the move now (or practising really hard to be) and so all the focus they have been putting into their gross motor development recently will now make way for building language, concentration and increasingly complex fine motor skills. The 13 months box has all sorts of activities to work on these skills through imaginative role play, puzzles and games to get little fingers working hard!
What's in the box?
- A classic wooden shape puzzle which helps little ones get to grips with the idea that things can be both similar and different.
- A perfectly proportioned wooden chopping board with favourite fruits all ready to be sliced with a cute little dotty knife.
- A beautiful natural linen bear which is perfect for developing new language around body parts and actions.... and also gives the most perfect cuddles!
- A holey chunk of wooden cheese and little mouse on a string for little hands to practise manipulations and threading skills.
- Our detailed developmental play guide which gives you a summary of your child's development around this age as well as lots of guidance to support their learning through recommended activities. We also include further simple play ideas for you to use at home to build on the new skills and knowledge they have developed.
Good news! Shipping is free on all of our boxes!
Sorry but we are unable to ship to addresses outside of mainland UK at the moment.