The 12 Months Box
This box makes a great first birthday gift and is packed full of activities perfectly designed to meet your 1 year old's developmental needs. Around this age, many little ones are on the move in one way or another and we have lots of activities to challenge their physical development through playful games. They are also really getting to grips with what it means to be part of a family and we have included activities to further that understanding by introducing ideas around traditions and expectations. Above all, this box is all about having fun and taking part in great shared learning experiences with your little one!
What's in the box?
- What's a birthday without a cake? We've chosen a beautiful wooden birthday cake ready to be sliced up and shared out with the family. Oh .. and of course there are candles to be blown out over and over again!
- For your little Picasso; a set of paint stampers. These are the perfect introduction to mark-making .... chunky enough to hold steadily and requiring less pressure than crayons to make some amazing splattery patterns.
- 'Bib on Bunny' - a lovely story about a little rabbit who is learning all about everything involved in mealtimes.
- A set of coloured building blocks with a fun sensory surprise in each one.
- Our play guide cards to let you know what to expect from your little one's development this month, how to introduce the activities to get the most effective learning from them, information about what your baby will be learning as they move through the activities and lots of ideas to build on the new skills and knowledge they have learned.
Good news! Shipping is free on all of our boxes!
Sorry but we are unable to ship to addresses outside of mainland UK at the moment.