The 11 Months Box
The 11 months box has everything your little helper needs to satisfy their new need to do everything just like you! Around this age, many babies are now showing preferences for certain activities and many of them really enjoy taking part in 'jobs' around the house. This month is all about the challenge.... there'll be lots of huffing and puffing as your little worker tries to push, pull, throw, scrub or tidy and begins to hurtle towards the big day when they turn one year old!
What's in the box?
- A set of farm animal finger puppets to put the fun into language development with lots of singing and cute animal noises.
- Your little one's very first washing up set; perfectly proportioned for little hands.
- A beautifully soft crocheted ball; the perfect solution for little ones who like to throw!
- A sweet wooden inset tray with everything your little chef needs for a breakfast treat.
- Our detailed play guide which tells you all about what to expect from your baby's development this month, explains how to introduce the activities to them and what they will be learning.
Good news! Shipping is free on all of our boxes!
Sorry but we are unable to ship to addresses outside of mainland UK at the moment.